Monday, May 19, 2008

Slow Month


Have a lot of new supplies coming in for both shops. Sales have been slow to come this month. I was hoping to have more to donate to http://www.holyangelsnc.org/. I think the idea of sending a check every three months is going to be the best.




Going to try and get enough things made up to go to the flea markets and local craft shows. Never done a craft show yet. I think it would be fun to try.




I just invested in some polymer clay and am very excited for everything to arrive. I plan on trying to make some hair jewelry and some earrings out of it. Not sure what else yet. Will have to play around with it and see what I come up with.




Since I have new things coming, I want to try and move some older stuff out. I have decided to put my hair flowers in http://www.hairbling.etsy.com/ on sale. It will be a bogo sale. Just pay for the highest price one and the 50cent additional shipping. I really love the hair flower and enjoy wearing them myself. They brighten up your spring and summer outfits.




Hope everyone has a great week




Sharon




2 comments:

Lisa Abdul-Quddus said...

Here's to many sales this week!

hairbling said...

Thanks blossomingtree, many sales for us both :)