Friday, May 9, 2008

First attempt at a blog


Short and sweet. I have a shop on etsy.com. http://www.hairbling.etsy.com/


The title for my blog spot is for my angel Jacob, who left this world on Dec 21, 07. No matter how bad he felt, he always had a smile to share.


Thats something many forget, that even though your life may pretty much bite at times. We can all still share something, if it be only a smile.


I want to let everyone know, I could never pay back the wonderful place that gave Jacob and his whole family so much. http://www.holyangelsnc.org/. One small thing I can do right now is donate 10percent of each sale to them.


Please visit their site and read the wonderful story of Holy Angels.

5 comments:

novelartsanddesigns said...

Wow-he is just a beautiful boy.

I'm so so sorry.

Beat Black said...

im so sorry for your loss

Anonymous said...

Jacob was a beautiful boy,His pic reminds me of my Ryan.
Thank-you for sharing Jacob.His short life may prove to be an ispiration to someone.
I know you guys inspired me.
God bless you and my heart goes to aas w/ my mother on this mother's ay w/o yur child. keep smiling... for Jacob

Tizzalicious said...

I am sorry to hear about your son!

Lisa Abdul-Quddus said...

Such a handsome guy. My thoughts are with you.