Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Free Items for sick Children


I hope everyone enjoyed their weekend. It's already Tuesday night and I have been slow on making any new crafts. I did get a new camera for Mothers day. Been taking new pictures of my items.


I hope to start taking pictures, to put on greeting cards soon. So many ideas, and not enough time in the day. Most of the day is filled with my little ones, but I wouldn't want it any other way.


There is a new listing on etsy. I decided to make teddy bears, or hairbows for anyone that has a really sick child. If you would like to receive one for your child please send me a message here or at hairbling.etsy.com or splashesofcolor.etsy.com


Blessings


Sharon

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

May God Bless you Sharon, as well as your whole family.