Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Being this cute should be a crime


I would like for everyone to meet Ms Swirl Kitty. She is needle felted from merino wool. She loves to hang out with you while your doing crafts. Oh no I am been up to long, the toy cat is talking to me lol.

No I am just silly that way. I hope everyone had a great holiday weekend.


Also wanted to say the first month of collecting donations for http://www.holyangelsnc.org/ is about to come to a end and I will have the total that has been raised so far at the end of the month. I have decided to wait till every three months to send them their money. So far not to much has been collected, but I am sure it will pick up.


If anyone wants or knows of anyone that would like to learn more about holy angels and donate, please put in honor of Jacob or better yet Jakie. Thanks it would mean a lot.


Happy etsy selling to everyone for this week. Wish everyone the best.

2 comments:

sab said...

Those felt cuties are adorable I just wish it was better photo of them (:

hairbling said...

Thanks sbaraci, my good camera is not wanting to stay on. I will do my best to get better pictures this week.